so this is where I live now.
May 21, 2012
April 29, 2012
this is how you don’t study for exams.
October 30, 2011
All the decisions I’ve ever made in my life have led me to the here and now. The here and now in which
- there is no heat in my house
- it’s about 47 outside. it’s about 45 inside.
- my feet are numb, i’m wearing woolen socks and fuzzy slippers.
- i didn’t shower for three days because i knew how awful it would be when i got out of the warm water and walked into my room, wet. When I finally showered, I was proven right.
- it’s so cold in my kitchen that I looked into my cabinet for food, found that the only thing left was pasta or canned food, got too cold from my lack of blanket, decided to warm a can of chicken broth in the microwave instead of cooking. am now drinking lukewarm broth (it got cold quite fast) from a bowl.
- i found the space heater. it’s about two feet from my torso. my feet are somehow still numb. i don’t think i have blood. does this mean i’m dead?
- if I am dead, do I require a dietary supplement of brains to continue being undead?
- i think i’m getting the achoos
- it’s probably the black lung
- merman, pops! mermaan!
- Wait, what?
RSS feed: http://elithegirl.tumblr.com/rss